|St. Margaret Families:
Schools have been given permission to allow access to our students to retrieve or return items. The process and information below are under the direction of the Waterloo Catholic District School Board and Waterloo Region Public Health.
|Please read over the information below to ensure the safety and health of all.
Student belongings and Report Card will be place on top of the student’s desk for you to retrieve. Any school resources that are being returned should be placed on top of the student’s desk. There is a box at each entrance for Library books.
· Library books
· Home Reading Program Books
· Chromebooks of Students Moving out of our school area and leaving WCDSB (Grade 8 going to a Secondary School with WCDSB keep Chromebook until returning to school)
· 1 family member and 1 child will have access to enter the school (managed by staff), via the following entrances and times:
AM from 9:00 – 11: 30 a.m.:
Room 3 door (walk through Daycare Yard) Mrs. Namespetra-Sullivan (EY)
Front Entrance: Mrs. Idzik (Gr. 2/3)
Mrs. Dow’s Class through the classroom door on the blacktop: (Gr. 2)
Junior Entrance on the blacktop: Mr. Ma (Gr. 4/5) / Mrs. McKinley (Gr.3)
Intermediate Entrance from back of the building: Mr. Rose (Gr. 8) / Miss Stephens (Gr. 7/8)
PM from 12:30 – 3:00 p.m.:
Room 23 door on blacktop: Mrs. Mackay (EY)
Front Entrance: Mrs. Blackmore (Gr. 1)
Mrs. Vale’s Class through the classroom door on the blacktop: (Gr. 1/2)
Junior Entrance on the blacktop: Mrs. Freitas (Gr. 5) / Mrs. Kavanagh (Gr. ¾)
Intermediate Entrance from back of the building: Miss Wegierak (Gr. 7) / Mr. Guagliano (Gr. 6)
· If you have more than 1 child, you will have to exit the building after each class and enter through the appropriate entrance. You can choose the AM or PM that suits you and go to all classrooms.
· Maximum of 7 families (1 parent/guardian and child) in the building at any one time. Grades 4 to 8 students can enter without a parent.
· Thanks for your patience as you will have to wait in line at a safe distance!
· Students can bring his/her knapsack; additional bag(s) for collection of personal items. The school has a limited number of paper bags if needed.
· Any medication stored in the main office will also be available for pick-up at the same time in the main office.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided upon entry.
· Individuals are encouraged to wear a face mask