Students are invited to wear their costumes on Oct 31 for Halloween. In order to ensure all of our students have a fun and safe day on Halloween, there are a few guidelines we would like all students to follow with respect to costumes:
* As always, all students are asked to conduct themselves in a manner that reflects the Christian values of St. Margaret and the WCDSB.
* Costumes should not interfere with classroom activities. Students must be able to sit, walk, breathe, see and hear.
* Masks that cover the face are not permitted.
* No fake weapons of any kind are allowed.
* Recognizing that we have very young children at our school, costumes should not be scary or depict violence.
* Appropriate and safe footwear must be worn.
* Costumes should be simple enough for the students to manage independently.
* We are asking for your cooperation in not allowing your children to dress up as scary clowns.
Also, if your child(ren) are bringing in treats for their class, please ensure they are NUT FREE!
Thank you for your support. We are looking forward to a fun Halloween day!