3 – Pitch Parents:

My apology for the late notice but we have been informed that tomorrow’s Jr Boys & Jr Girls Division 3-Pitch is POSTPONED. Environment Canada has issued a two-day Heat Warning inclusive of tomorrow and this decision is being made today in order to give as much notice as possible and organize the logistics rescheduling.

The event will shift to the rain date of Thursday June 23rd with the parks and times staying consistent.

Coaches have been trying to notify the families of the players. If you have not spoken to the coach and were and are able to drive on Thursday, please contact them asap to confirm.

 

Go Scotties!!

 

Mr. Schnarr