Friday June 25th, 2021
St. Margaret Families:
We have made a few minor revisions to our plan for Monday June 28th. It will be rain or shine!
9:00 – 10:15 a.m. Family Last Name A – F
10:15 – 11:30 a.m. Family Last Name G – L
12:35 – 1:50 p.m. Family Last Name M – R
1:50 – 3:05 p.m. Family Last Name S – Z
Students can pick up their personal belongings, return chromebooks and chargers, return school items (textbooks, library books, etc.), and say goodbye to staff for the summer.
Term 2 Report Cards will also be distributed.
- Parents must complete the COVID assessment with your child(ren) prior to arrival: COVID-19 School Screening Tool. Masks MUST be worn while on school property. Please maintain physical distancing on school property. Please follow all safety protocols to support our staff and students.
- Please send only one parent/guardian with your child(ren):
- Upon arriving at the school, those families who borrowed chromebooks should line-up at the main doors of the school. See the link about Chromebook return: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Fac6o7HeFehY0XlmP8T3svjaQtkasGjTkAG8dTwnhEY/edit?usp=sharing Special Education SEA computers can be kept by those students over the summer if needed!
- After chromebook drop-off (if required), please continue to the classroom:
-JK/ SK classes will meet at the outdoor classroom door. Mrs. Sullivan’s class inter the yard through the Y gates.
-Mrs. Vale’s class will meet at the outside classroom door in the Kindergarten area. They can enter the yard through the Y gates.
-Mrs. Blackmore’s grade 2 class and Mrs. Idzik’s grade 2/3 classes go to the doors on the Blacktop beside the Kindergarten entrance.
-grades 3, 3/4, 4/5 and 5/6 classes go to Junior doors
-grades 6/7, and 7 (from the 7/8) go to the Intermediate doors
– Students from St. Isidore will return their chromebook and directed to a class of their grade if needed.
- Table of Lost and Found items will be set up behind the school by the gym doors. If it is raining, they will be just inside the doors by the gym entrance.
- Medication stored in the main office will be returned by the classroom teacher.
- If there are parents/guardians/students whose health leaves them vulnerable to COVID-19, arrangements can be made to have a separate pick up date. Please contact the office or talk to the classroom teacher to make arrangements.
- Washrooms will not be available for use.
- Students are asked to bring a backpack to carry things home. All student materials are pre-packed by the staff.
- As always, please contact the classroom teacher or the school if you have any questions or concerns.